A native New Englander, Phyllis brings her Education and Human Resources background to the Real Estate profession. Phyllis has been licensed in Florida since 1997. Phyllis believes strongly that Realtors are a vital link within the community and this philosophy is demonstrated by her continually volunteering with Private Property Rights, as well as local, state & national issues. Phyllis is a member of the National Association of Realtors, the Executive Women of the Palm Beaches, the Women’s Council of Realtors, Commissioner, Vice Chair of Palm Beach County Housing Authority. Phyllis takes pride in building her business one client at a time.
The MIAMI Association of REALTORS® (MIAMI) is honored to have one of its members, Phyllis Choy, appointed as commissioner to the Palm Beach County Housing Authority, a group that aims to provide affordable housing to low and moderate-income families. Choy has spent more than 20 years in real estate and is a Realtor with Water Pointe Realty Group in Tequesta, Fla.
Governor Rick Scott announced Choy’s appointment on Dec. 1. Choy succeeds Arsalia Byrd and will serve on the five-person volunteer commission until March 23, 2020.
“It’s a career highlight to serve as a Palm Beach County Housing Authority commissioner,” Choy said. “I’ve focused my career on integrity, ethics and the improvement of the real estate profession. I’ve served on numerous Realtor committees advocating for private property rights, affordable housing and legislative issues so to be appointed to this group is an incredible honor.”
Click the Link Below to read the entire article:
- WATER POINTE REALTY GROUP
- Chair of Home Ownership at Florida Realtors
- Trustee Florida Education Foundation
- Lifetime Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Realtor Achievement Award Florida Realtors (120,000 members)
- Past President – Jupiter-Tequesta-Hobe Sound Association of Realtors
- Past President Regional Multiple Listing Service
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Florida Realtors
- Member of the Jupiter-Tequesta-Hobe Sound Association of Realtors
- Member of the Executive Women of the Palm Beaches
- Member of the Women’s Council of Realtors
- Certified Instructor of Realtor Code of Ethics – Florida Association of Realtors
- Accredited Buyers Representative
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- E- Pro Specialist
- Experienced in the Florida, Hawaii & California Real Estate Markets
- Actively involved in the Jupiter, Tequesta and Palm Beach County Business Communities